What’s your essential long-run item?
I always, always have at least one bottle of NUUN (pronounced “noon”) on my belt for double-digit runs. The one time I didn’t bring any (this 15-miler right HERE), I was so painfully sore during and after the run, it was insane.
What is NUUN? I’ll let them explain: “NUUN is an electrolyte enhanced drink tablet formulated to dissolve in water and designed to keep you optimally hydrated wherever you are.” You simply drop one tablet in 16 ounces of water (or half a tablet — they are easy to snap in half — into 8 ounces), let it dissolve (takes a minute or so), and you’re all set.
Win some! NUUN has offered to give away a mixed 4-pack — Tri-Berry, Lemon-Lime, Citrus and Orange — and one of their signature NUUN water bottles. There are a TON of ways to win!
- Mandatory: Visit www.nuun.com, then come back and tell me something interesting about them.
- Become a Virtual Running Buddy (follower) of Mom vs. Marathon and leave me a comment below or leave me a comment letting me know you already are.
- Like NUUN on Facebook HERE and leave me a comment below.
- Like Mom vs. Marathon on Facebook HERE and leave me a comment below.
- Follow NUUN on Twitter, @ministryofnuun and leave me a comment below.
- Follow Mom vs. Marathon on Twitter, @momvsmarathon and leave me a comment below.
- Share this giveaway on your blog, tweet it or spread the word via Facebook — leave me a comment below to let me know you did.
Thanks for entering! Giveaway ends at 11:59 p.m. Sunday, March 6.